Sunday, December 30, 2007

Effective writing: Follow this puzzle's clues, which will lead you to a lesson in grammar

I was killing time at the airport when I noticed a woman bent over a Sudoku puzzle. As she agonized over the numbers, she yanked out her hair in small tufts.

On the plane a man moaned over a crossword puzzle and muttered, "What a stupid clue."

On the way home the cabdriver begged me to help him solve the "Car Talk" puzzler. "I won't sleep tonight unless I figure it out," he said.

Wow, I thought, people love puzzles. Maybe I should create a grammar puzzle for my readers. Here it is:

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

cheleymooore121 said...

I noticed a woman bent over a Sudoku puzzle. As she agonized over the numbers, she yanked out her hair in small tufts.
Perfect Radiance