Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How to Be Sincere when Apologizing

The word sorry is believed to be the hardest thing to say. And I believe that. I for one would always struggle when it comes to making apologies and excusing myself. When I make a mistake, I hesitate to apologize because it hurts my pride to admit that I’m wrong. But then if I don’t say sorry I’d feel more miserable because I know I’m wrong and I’m not acting mature about my actions.

So when I do make mistakes, I know there’s no escape for me but to apologize. And there’s only one way to do that and that’s to be sincere. Here are ways how you can be more apologetic and mean it.

Ask yourself why you’re saying sorry in the first place. Feeling apologetic means you’re guilty. Whether you were wrong or right, if you feel guilt, it means you know you’ve hurt the person.

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: