Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Top 10 tips for productive, creative, fun writing

Well whaddaya know: It’s only been three months since I wrote and posted the first chapter of the happy at work book and now the whole book is up on the blog (minus one chapter which is almost done).

I’m having trouble believing it myself: Not only did I write a book in three months, I’ve also taken a holiday in that time, worked on other projects and done a serious amount of blogging. This means I actually wrote the book in twenty writing days, writing only before lunch.

So how’d I do it? Well the answer is obvious isn’t it? Clear goals, hard work, perseverance, sticking to it, eliminating distractions and writing no matter what, right?

Read More Article...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: